It's so sickening the way guys play out their women. They will take a perfectly good quality woman, turn her into wifey and the mother of their kids, then before long when she's comfortably locked down, she's becomes a baby momma or just their chick, and they do her so dirty.
It's disheartening how blatantly Stevie J does this on VH1's Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. I don't know real the scenarios in the show are, but the portrayal of Stevie J doggin' out his two women- MiMi and Joselin- is real enough to make me mad!
Here are 10 reasons why ladies hate Stevie J: The Ultimate Dog...
1. Stevie J is with a woman, MiMi, who loves him despite his lack of honesty and respect, and he takes her for granted. She wants to be there for him day in and day out but yet, he chooses to seek out that love in other places. “Long nights, girls, liquor, Lord knows what else,” said Mimi. “If it was just money he was getting in the studio I wouldn’t be mad at that. But it’s way more than money he’s getting.”
2. Gives his main lady, MiMi, a home wayyy outside the city where he works & screws his artist, thinking MiMi's gonna be happy about the fact that this new home drives a bigger wedge in their relationship. It's as if he's saying, "Shut the f#ck up and be a good dog and do what I say." -MiMi
3. He says he will start coming home, "a little bit more" when MiMI asks if he will be sharing their home with their daughter as a family.
4. He has a main lady in his life and is allowing the side chick to call him, "Daddy" in front of mixed company and mutual friends.
5. He shows up at an event with his side chick when he knows his woman, MiMi, is there celebrating with her friends. He's catering to the side chick, putting her jacket on, calling her, and sticking by her while MiMi is fleeing the scene.
gets caught in the midst of a lie about kissing the side chick in public and completely denies it in front of the witness and all parties involved.
7. While his main lady is searching for him after finding out about his side chick,
he is going after the side chick, begging her to stick around.
8. He took a girl out of the strip club to give her a "better life" but is still pimping her, only now he's compensating his "hoe" with studio time.
9. He called Erica a b*tch and a slut monkey for no reason.
10. He sweet talks the pants off all his women and just plants his lies all over the place. All his dirt embarrases MiMi and leaves her vulnerable to second baby mama drama, disloyalty, and everytime she's out, she got somebody dishing dirt to her about her man. "There's a big difference between what Stevie says and what Stevie does." -MiMi
BONUS. When he finds out his side chick and artist(Joselin) is pregnant, he tries to convince her to get rid of the baby on account of her music career & body image knowing damn well, he was truly concerned about the effect this would have on his family and his own money.
"AND IN THAT ORDER!!" -Mama Dee
Damn, it's so sad that with all of the above reasons, women still wanna mess with a guy like this. Ariane, MimI's good friend, is constantly trying to be a voice of reason, hoping her friend finds a better love but MiMi insists on hanging on to the one she has. I guess in their own way, an ultimate dog has a reason to be loved for every reason they have to be hated. Here are a few Stevie J displays...
1. He's a Smooth talker. He's got a winning smile and knows when and how to use it.
2. He's a successful producer and is financially stable. He is a provider and supports his family.
3. He's the "sweetest, kindest, nicest guy when he wants to be," says MiMi.
4. He extremely talented and can sing his way into his women's hearts, then that piano playing gets him into their panties.
5. He fights for his women, goes by their job, jumps in their ride, apologizes, and tries to make things right even when they are sooo very wrong.
6. Knows what material goods to give his women when they are at their last straw.
7. He's a romantic and knows how and when to serenade his lady with dinner, roses, and a sweet song.
8. He listens to his women and gives them an inkling of what they wanna hear before he hits them with something more truthful. He let's MiMi think he's gonna consider the 20% offer and makes her believe she has a say in the decisions of his production company.
9. He knows how to handle his business right in the bedroom. As Joselin has stated, he is a great lover and the sex is moving and powerful.
10. He makes each of his women feel special in their own unique ways. Stevie has each of them thinking they are #1.
All I know is, ladies let's get our priorities straight! Are you interested in a loyal, faithful man who truly puts you first? Or are you willing to settle for the ultimate dog who will lie and trick you into loving him in ways he doesn't deserve? Because those dudes are a dime a dozen and ain't worth much at the end of the day.
A good man is hard to find but if you're lucky enough to find him, you can be proud of it.
Tune in to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Monday nights at 8pm on VH1 and watch the drama unfold...
Would you mess with a dude like Stevie J? Why or Why not? And guys, do you support Stevie's ways? Which